- OXY UV Tinted Protector SPF50 PA++
- Maybelline WhiteStay UV Moose Foundation SPF24 PA++
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cover Stick in 02
- Garnier Light Compact in 02 Natural
- Elianto Ultra Smooth Blusher in 01 Soft Pink
- Daiso Peach Powder Spray
- Daiso Auto Eye Brow Pencil
- Eyeko Mascara in Black
- Rimmel London Vinyl Lip Gloss in 122 Read My Lips
Where to get some beauty buys in Singapore?
This is just my tips going around Singapore. You may travel around with their train, known as MRT or buses or cabs. If you enjoy walking, just walk by the pathway and don’t forget to abide by the jay walking rules. Some malls are just nearby or next to each other, so you don’t need to worry about the walking distance. Shopping in Singapore can be costly compared to Malaysia, but the products availability is different. Famous places to go for shopping are in Orchard Road and Bugis Junction.
Watsons and Guardian are available as a local drugstore just like how it is in Malaysia. They do carry some brands that isn’t available here. Watsons carries Hello Kitty, Bourjois and K-Palette, meanwhile Guardian carries L.A Girls, NYX (selected outlets only) and Beauty Credit in their store. Malaysia has Beauty Credit but it’s a store itself not carried by any other outlets. Existing brand like Maybelline has new product like gel liner has not arrived here.
Sasa is another beauty stop where they offer some brands that Malaysia Sasa don’t have like Sana and ELF (limited products with no studio line range). ELF and NYX over there is considered more pricey than on-going sprees available in Malaysia. Another location I would like to pin on is, Stardust. My eyes were oggling out when I stop by the store. There are so many exciting brands but they were too costly for me. I was too excited till I have forgotten to take a picture of the store but don’t worry. I found a site that has details on it, Stardust by John Little – What’s on the Counters? There’s brand like Do-Best, Kiss Me, Kawaii Tokyo, Lioele, Milani and many more. It was a very interesting store.
Last place that I have stopped is Daiso with everything for SGD2. I consider this as extremely cheap (even if I have converted it into RM) because they carry food products in too.I went to the one in Plaza Singapura and I was enjoying it so much. They have more products on home deco, stationery, kitchen appliances and gardening products. They have lesser products on cosmetics and toys.
Almost forgotten the last spot, Sephora. Again, I have forgotten to take a picture of the store but I have a link about it, Sephora opens in Singapore. Basically, I think whatever you can find from Sephora website you may get it in the stores too? Maybe I’m not too sure. Everything is quite pricey to me but I like the store a lot. I saw Too Faced, Pop Beauty, and many more. But Urban Decay and NARS wasn’t around.
What are my shopping damages?
I just bought a couple of stuff. Still watching on my expenses. Some of the stuff like drinks from Daiso is not in the picture. My bf and I drank it already . Anyways, let’s have a look.
- Cotton On Kelis Singlet in Jewel Purple (the brand that I missed so much!) for SGD5 from Cotton On from Wisma Atria, Orchard Road.
- Ready to eat scallops for SGD18 from some dried seafood grocer in somewhere of Bugis Street.
- Eva Figurine Keychain (from Wall-E) capsule for SGD2 (It was from a capsule machine and I wanted Eva so much. It did came to me~) from some capsule shop in Plaza Singapura, Orchard Road.
- L.A. Girl Platinum Collection Moisturizing Formula Lip Gloss for SGD6.44 from Guardian in Wisma Atria, Orchard Road.
- L.A. Girl Perfecting Liquid Makeup for SGD14.35 from BHG in Bugis Junction.
- Wasabi in tube for SGD2 from Daiso, Plaza Singapura.
- Ellefar Multi-cheek for SGD2 from Daiso, Plaza Singapura.
- Style Vivant Dust Box for SGD2 from Daiso, Plaza Singapura.
- Reed Diffuser in Rose for SGD2 from Daiso, Plaza Singapura [WISHLIST GRANTED ALERT!] Although it’s not Japanese Cherry Blossom from The Body Shop, I’m still happy with it.
- Etude House Fluffy Ball Pen for FREE from Etude House, Plaza Singapura
I figured maybe the girls want to have a closer look on the beauty stuff.
- Etude House Fluffy Ball Pen was given free to anybody who enters the shop. I heard Etude House is pretty new in Singapore and it’s koreans actually opens the store there (I heard the people in the cashier speaks korean to the guest-door-welcoming guy.
- Ellefar Multi-Cheek in Orange from Daiso. This blusher is totally out in Daiso Malaysia. I have two pieces here, one is for me and one is for Lynn. ( I know you wanted other shade but only orange and brown available.)
- L.A. Girl Platinum Collection Moisturizing Formula Lip Gloss in LG873 Beige Delight, is perfect with how I want the color to be. It’s completely in nude color.
- L.A. Girl Perfecting Liquid Makeup in LM960 Warm Bronze is really good that it stays matte when I tried it but I picked the wrong shade, a little darker. I shall figure out to fix this.Guess that I need to be more careful to pick on foundation shade, its getting tough.
Not much of a beauty ransack because most of them are expensive than sprees. Anybody want to add into where to go about for shopping in Singapore?
I hope everyone enjoy and have fun with the tutorial and shopping info!