Previously, I have shared 10 Hot Summer 2013 Eye Makeup Trend and I do love those aquatic shades by Lancome. This nail design is inspired by the name of it and you know how we love water and swimming pool to cool ourselves? This is where it comes from. It’s a very simple design and please enjoy the tutorial!
What you’ll need:
- Top coat
- Base coat
- Blue nail polish – close to ocean blue or aquatic
- Chunky gold glitters
- Apply base coat to protect your nails from discoloration.
- Cool off your nails by applying blue nail polish all over the nail bed
- Add shine to the nails by applying the chunky glitter only at the tips
- Seal the simple design with top coat
Once you’re done, it should look like this. Although this nail design is simple but it’s quite elegant in a way and very into summer glam. Simple and easy nails I bet ya! If you ever try this nail design, don’t forget to share it with me. Have fun and good luck!