Inspired by the mood of Burberry Prorsum Autumn Winter 2012 Runway Collection, introducing to us Burberry Beauty Autumn Winter 2012 Makeup Collection. The new collection is effortlessly elegant with the new shades inspired by English countryside hues. Cara Delevingne, the official face of Burberry wears velvety brown smoky eyes with flawless matte finish foundation, softly contoured cheeks and finished off with natural dusky pink lips.
I was very lucky to have the chance to experience the makeover with this collection and I will explain the steps in creating the look. Begin with face makeup.
- Apply Fresh Glow (Luminous Fluid Base) all over the face
- Apply Velvet Foundation (Fluid Foundation) in Trench No.203 all over the face and double apply on spots and redness
- Conceal dark circle with Sheer Concealer (Luminous Concealer)
- Set the fluid foundation with Sheer Foundation (Luminous Compact Foundation) in Trench No.203
For the eye makeup, its just a few simple steps.
- Thickly line on the eyelid with Eye Definer (Eye Shaping Pencil) in Midnight Brown
- Smudge the Eye Definer with Sheer Eye Shadow (Eye Enhancer) in Dark Sable
- Blend Sheer Eye Shadow (Eye Enhancer) in Mulberry over the Dark Sable and on lower lash line
- Use Sheer Eye Shadow (Eye Enhancer) in Dark Sable to redefine brow shape
- Apply a fair bit of Sheer Concealer (Luminous Concealer) around the browns and blend
- Higlight underneath the brows with Sheer Eye Shadow (Eye Enhancer) in Porcelain White
- Enhance those lashes with Effortless Mascara (Volumising Enhancer) in Midnight Black
Add some final touches to complete the look.
- Blush the cheeks with Light Glow (Natural Blush) in Earthy Blush
- Shape the lips with Lip Definer (Lip Shaping Pencil)
- Fill in the lip color with Lip Cover (Soft Satin Lipstick) in Sepia Pink
- Plump up the lips with Lip Glow (Natural Lip Gloss)
This look is really elegant and sophiscated. I love the entire look but my brow shade is a little too dark and the foundation shade appears dark on my skintone too. When I met my Lover, he almost couldn’t recognized me because he thought this makeup looked too Gothic on me. I would recommend this look as a night makeup.
The person behind the makeover was Burberry’s Makeup Artist, Adrian and I was so happy when he mentioned he watches my tutorials too! Let’s see what’s in Burberry Beauty Autumn Winter 2012 Collection.
Burberry Velvet Foundation (Fluid Foundation) 30ml
“Burberry Velvet Foundation gives the skin a soft-focus velvet finish that lasts all day. Inspired by the iconic trench coat, its lightweight, breathable texture gives gentle protection from the natural elements. The innovative oil-free formula uses wild rose extract to hydrate and regenerates dry skin and effortlessly combines long wear with extreme comfort. Gelled oil components and innovative silicone elastomer create a supple and soft finish. Frosted bottle with matte lid reflects the foundation’s formula and finish Gunmetal lid features the iconic Burberry check.” – Burberry
Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow (Eye Enhancer) 2.5g
“Burberry Eye Enhancer comes in weather inspired shades from iconic trench to smoky metal. The shadows can be blended to create a range of eye enhancing colours. The innovative formula uses silicones for smooth and flawless application and contains micronised satin smooth pigments to ensure long-lasting colour” – Burberry
Burberry Lip Cover (Soft Satin Lipstick) 3.8g
“Burberry Lip Cover adds a touch of radiance. The lightweight combination of nourishing oils and gel dispersed pigment ensures intense moisture and long lasting colour. Burberry Lip Cover contains anti-aging ceramides for fuller lip definition. Apply like a normal lipstick or apply to the finger and press into the lips for a more effortless natural colour.” – Burberry
Other products retail prices:
- Sheer Foundation (Luminous Fluid Foundation) 30ml – MYR165.00
- Sheer Foundation (Luminous Compact Foundation) 8g – MYR180.00
- Sheer Powder (Luminous Pressed Powder) 10g – MYR85.00
- Fresh Glow (Luminous Fluid Base) 30ml – MYR165.00
- Sheer Concealer (Luminous Concealer) 2.5ml – MYR110.00
- Light Glow (Natural Blush) 7g – MYR140.00
- Warm Glow (Natural Bronzer) 10g – MYR158.00
- Lip Glow (Natural Lip Gloss) 6ml – MYR89.00
- Lip Definer(Lip Shaping Pencil) 1.36g – MYR75.00
- Effortless Mascara 4.5ml – MYR108.00
- Eye Definer (Eye Shaping Pencil) 1.36g – MYR78.00
- Beauty Kabuki Brush (Face Brush) – MYR215.00
Availability: Burberry counter at Isetan KLCC
Burberry booth is open at Skylight, Ground Floor KLCC until 1 November 2012 and if you happen to be there, don’t be afraid to seek from the promoters for a quick touch-up. You might have the chance to test out this collection too!
Stay tune for the next few post because I will be having a giveaway!