Previously, I have had reviewed Elisha Coy Always Nuddy which I quite like it though the oil-controlling property wasn’t strong enough. This time I have another BB cream which is Elisha Coy Triple BB Cream that helps in whitening, anti-wrinkle and comes with SPF30 PA++.
‘A triple functioning (whitening, wrinkle diminishing, blocking UV) formula that contains caviar and royal jelly, which recovers the skin’s resilience and cares for the skin while also functioning as a make-up.
- No. 9 ranked hottest item in Lotte Duty Free Shop!
- No. 9 ranked popular shopping item loved by foreigners who visit Korea’s representative duty free shops
- A high functional/ nutritional BB Cream containing caviar and royal jelly
- Faithful to the original functions of BB (Blemish Balm) like cell regeneration and protection of skin
- Perfect covering for liver spots, freckles and blemishes
- Due to its superior skin adhesion, it perfectly covers skin blemishes.
- Key Point : Perfect skin-covering ability + skin adhesion + nutrition supply
- KFDA-approved triple functions
- KFDA-approved triple functions of whitening, wrinkle-improving and UV-blocking (Stress the plant-based UV-blocking.)
Recommended to use together with “Soft Finish Mineral Powder” for keeping pores, after applying BB cream to your skin.’ – Elisha Coy
Just like the tube, the box also comes in black color. What’s best is that this comes with sun protection where you don’t really have to apply sun block before this BB cream. As for me, I think SPF30 isn’t enough and I always go with SPF50 daily. When it comes to sun protection factor, I think the higher the better.
It comes with a pointy tip of the tube to dispense the BB cream which is very useful because that way it helps to
From the swatch, I do notice that the texture is much thicker and once blended, it does look quite fair for my skin. You might not be able to tell from the swatch, maybe in the before and after will do. Along with this, it has a slight alcohol scent to it.
Here is how I use the BB cream
- Apply BB cream all over the face
- Blend with BB cream with sponge
- Set the BB cream with your favorite foundation powder
Here is a comparison of before and after. Could you tell that the BB cream is far too fair for my skin tone? My skin is not fair to begin with and having this BB cream makes me felt like I had Kim Hyuna’s fair skin. Couldn’t deny that it provides quite a good coverage at only one layer, light to medium. You can actually see how well the coverage is on my dark circles, redness at the sides of my nose and acne scar on my right cheek.
I would say I prefer Always Nuddy because this BB cream offers heavier texture that doesn’t stay long for my skin. I do have oily skin and the coverage fades along with my excess skin oil. I believe this also comes in only one shade and this is way too fair for my skin tone. I think this is best for fair skin tone and normal to dry skin types. On top of that, I did not develop any skin sensitivity from using this BB cream and I think this maybe suitable for those who have sensitive skin type.
Price: MYR29.90 (15ml), MYR 72.00 (50ml)
Like Super Models Secret Facebook below for the latest beauty hacks without surgery!
- Did not develop any skin sensitivity
- Easy to blend
- Medium coverage
- Comes with SPF
- Not suitable for medium skin tones
- Does not have oil controlling properties
My rating: 4/5
~ ♦ ~
This BB cream was provided by Super Models Secrets for review purposes, kindly refer disclaimer.xoxo,