I was being really busy and sick recently, therefore didn’t have time to update any. I wanted to post about the great shopping deal but apparently the pictures that I taken has some error with it and all my things are somewhere in my luggage and its really troublesome to take every single thing out especially now I’m living at Jowie’s Aunt’s. Anyways I’m not too busy for now, I just need to do some reading of the books that I have borrowed from the library. I have been delayed the reading ever since I borrowed it for the first time.
Upon request from Diana, she wanted me to post up the recipe for the dessert that I have made for everyone during her visit. So this is it.
- 2 sheets of butter puff pastry
- 1 cup of custard powder
- Half cup of castor sugar
- 300ml of thicken cream
- 2 and a half cup of milk (You can use skim milk if you want to)
- Strawberry Jam
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and line a 22cm square cake pan and 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place 1 sheet thawed butter puff pastry onto each baking tray. Prick it all over with a fork and bake it for 10-12 minutes till crisp. Press to flatten if necessary.
- Using a serrated knife trim the edges to fit into the pan and place 1 piece into the base.
- Combine the custard powder, castor sugar, thicken cream and milk into a saucepan and stir over at a medium heat until it boils and thickens.
- Pour the custard onto the pastry base and press the second pastry sheet on top and set to cool.
- Spread a thin layer of strawberry jam on top of the second pastry sheet. Chill till firm and then cut into squares.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and GOOD LUCK!