I believe many of us likes chocolates, so am I. I do know some friends who don’t consume due to several reasons. One of the reasons, fearing that they will end up with breakouts, however it is not true. Do you know that chocolate is rich with anti-oxidant properties? It breaks down free radicals (causes significant damage and wrinkles formation to your skin), detoxify and hydrate your skin.
This chocolate mask nourishes, refreshes and invigorates your skin. It is suitable for normal, dehydrated and mature skin. This is all homemade and natural ingredients. I have prepared a video and hope you’ll enjoy it.
Just on the safe side, I’ll list down step by step what you need to do in order to prepare this mask.
1. You need two tablespoon of cocoa powder
2. Two tablespoon of plain yogurt
3. A tablespoon of honey
4. Three teaspoon of finely chopped oats
5. Mix all the ingredients together and apply the yummy-licious chocolate mask on your face. The smell of the cocoa is just so overwhelming!
6. Rinse face with water. Remember to tone and moisturize your skin.
Keep that healthy young radiant glow of your skin. Good luck!
This posting has been featured in Lovelyish: Chocolate: Good for Your Skin and Taste Buds.