Flormar, born in 1970’s in the city of Milan of Italy, carried all its production to Turkey in 1972’s starting a 40 years of adventure…. – Flormar
Flormar is considered a new Halal make-up line available in Malaysia, currently only at Wangsa Maju and Berjaya Times Square. I came to know about Flormar during the launch of Beauty Zone in 1st Avenue at Berjaya Times Square. Flormar is certified Halal cosmetics by Ministry of Health of Turkey.
By increasing its success which was gained with the nail polish it entered the market; Flormar has become an irrevocable brand in women of Turkey’s nail polish choice. Taking its success a step forward after a short time beginning to operate in Turkey, Flormar started to offer its product range from blush to foundation, eye shadow to mascara, lip stick to nail polish with high quality and budget prices to its consumers. – Flormar
They offer a wide range of make-up at an affordable price. There are illuminating primer, liquid foundations, mascara, deodorants, terracotta blushes, bronzer, concealers, cream powder, loose powder, terracotta eye shadows, glitter eye liners, lip balms, nail polish remover and make-up remover.
The high customer satisfaction and market leadership that Flormar achieved in the domestic market has leaded the company to expand to the international markets. Therefore Flormar who expanded to the international markets under its own name in 2000 now exports its products to more than 80 countries in 4 continents. – Flormar
Did I mention that their eye shadows are colourfully beautiful? They come in matte, metallic, neon and shimmer finish of either single or quads. There’s even more! Lip glosses, matte & cream lipsticks, compact powder, compact blushes, ball blushers, nail polishes, facial care and accessories.
Recently on the 5th November 2012, they were featured in our national newspaper, Berita Harian. They were very nice to offer me to try their makeover.
Through my makeover experience, I will be explaining what product that was used on me step by step.
- Step One – Prime my skin with (a)Illuminating Primer Make-up Base with make-up sponge
- Step Two – Even out my skin tone with (b) Mat Velvet Matifying Foundation in Vanilla
- Step Three – Conceal dark circles and spots with (c) Two Way Cream Powder Foundation in 115
- Step Four – Set everything with (d)Loose Powder 01
- Step Five – Redefining my brows with (e) Waterproof Eye Liner with an angled brush
- Step Six – Apply (f) Terracotta Eye Shadow Quartet in 88 on my eyelid
- Step Seven – Using (g) Terracotta Eye Shadow Quartet in 87 and apply near my lash line and outer corners
- Step Eight – Line lash line with (h)Dipliner in oo1 and apply X10 Sculpting Mascara
- Step Nine – Blush cheeks with (i)Terracotta Blush On in 46
- Step Ten – Apply lip color with (j)Super Matte Lipstick in 205 and top it off with (k)Pretty Lip Gloss in P801
Here is a comparison of a before and after.
- Before – I just got off from my facial treatment appointment and you can see red spots all over my forehead.I only had a tiny bit of concealer and filled my brows lightly. My dark circles are showing very much.
- After – Dark circle has been lighten up and skin tone has been even out. The make-up artist did mention to create smokey eyes but in my opinion, its not smokey enough and its more of a cat-eye look because of the winged liner. I did allowed the make-up artist to shave my brows since she mentioned it was uneven but she over-shaved it.
Here is the make-up artist, I think her name is Yin. My bad, I’m really bad at remembering names. She’s really polite and delicate while doing my make-up.
Flormar is currently available at:
- Lot No. F2.87 , Carrefour Wangsa Maju Shopping Center (nearby Mc Donalds)
- Lot. No. 01-01-B26, B27 1st Avenue, Berjaya Times Square (nearby Starbucks)
They do have plans in expanding their business targeting shopping malls to attract beauty addicts all around. To keep yourself updated about Flormar Malaysia, don’t forget to like their Facebook below!