I know this probably a small idea but I hope everyone enjoys it.
The key point while creating colors is be creative. Think of what color that you want and figure slowly on mixing the colors. Let me list down my lip palette colors
(From first row, left to right)
- Hot Pink Gaze – striking hot pink color
- Rosy Pink – light rosey pink
- Ruby Red – red just like ruby [the color from the video]
- Pale Purple – white and a hint of purple
(From second row, left to right)
- Golden Bronze – brown plus with gold
- Tangerine Pink – orange with pink
- Tough Brown – deep brown with red
- Skin Like Me – foundation color
The reason I use tablet box is I find that they would able to separate the colors and putting many different colors together. You don’t have to follow using tablet box, you can always use contact lens cases, small jars and etc.
Hope everyone enjoys this!