In this cozy party brought to you by Lancôme introducing their new foundation, Lancôme Maqui Miracle Fluid. It’s available in Asia with natural brightening creator and SPF 26 PA++. It has 8 different shades and provides long wear and helps to absorb excess sebum.
We have coffee, tea and some munchies like cupcakes, cakes and scones. I missed the scones! (>.<)
First started with browsing some products. Soon to be coming to us, Maison Lancôme inspired by the streets in Paris. It’s so beautiful! It’s an upcoming blusher and shade which look way too beautiful to use it.
We start off by Amanda introducing us to Zamri, Lancôme’s Makeup Artist to run the session.
Zamri first showed us a test of Lancôme Maqui Miracle Compact Foundation to compare against another compact of Brand X. The test here is to look at how well these compact tolerate with sebum absorption. Each foundation is scraped to the tray and a few drops of baby oil to use as sebum.
- Brand X: The foundation appears muddy and seems to be smearing on the tray. The spatula couldn’t pick up as much foundation. This shows that the foundation could melt anytime for oily faces.
- Lancôme Maqui Miracle Compact Foundation: The foundation seems to absorb because the tray cleans up whilst sticking to the spatula. This would be great for combination to oily skin I presume.
Lancôme Maqui Miracle Fluid on Jean. As you can see that her skin is less redder and even out.
Makeup used on her face were:
- Base: Lancôme UV Expert Bright Eyes and UV Expert BB Base
- Foundation: Lancôme Maqui Miracle Fluid and Lancôme Maqui Compact
- Blusher and Contour: Maison Lancôme
- Eyes: Lancôme Les OEillades Palette
- Lips: Lancôme Le French Touch Absolu Lipstick
It was a heartache to see Zamri to use Maison Lancôme, it’s too pretty to be used as blusher!
Here’s some swatch for Lancôme UV Expert Bright Eyes and UV Expert BB Base.
- Lancôme UV Expert Bright Eyes: Thick texture, slightly grey-ish. Use sparingly especially dark skin, otherwise will look ghastly.
- Lancôme UV Expert BB Base: Texture is less thicker than Bright Eyes and has slightly pink-ish.
Here’s our host for the day, Fatin receiving her token of appreciation from Lancôme. Thank you so much for inviting me and the other bloggers to come together for this.
Image Courtesy of Fatin
Here is to all of us and Lancôme. Merci beaucoup~ !!!
Will review the foundation soon~xoxo,