I’ve bought this in a 100% discount store from my trip to Kuching. I was excited that it’s La Mei La eyeshadow palette for RM6.80 and it was sealed from opening the box. When I took out the palette, it was in a different name. Vitamin C Dream Charm? What?! But it is still a 48 eyeshadow palette with a variety of pink, brown, blue, purple and black eyeshadows. It suppose to come with a mirror and two double end sponge applicator but the mirror was chipped and came out from the glue and only one double ended sponge applicator came with it. It’s more pigmented than the L.A Colors 12 Eyeshadow Palette. It’s a bargain and I’m not complaining, I picked up when the shop was closing and somewhere far away from my lodging.
- The Face Shop Nail Base Coat for RM5.90
- Voce Moda 511 Cheek Brush for RM7.90(with 20% discount) from SaSa
- Rilakkuma Corn Snack Coated with Strawberry flavour for RM4.90 from Isetan ( Isn’t Rilakkuma cute?)
- A pair of earrings where I redeem it for free from Isetan ( I was given RM10 voucher from my purchase of Rilakkuma in Isetan)
Thank You Gift Parcel
I receive a parcel on last Saturday from lovely Melinda Rudy, thanking me for checking out some eyeshadow palettes’ prices for her and she’s sending me this parcel to thank me. That’s very thoughful of her. Feeling guilty here* Let’s see what this lovely girl sent to me.
- Biotherm biopur cleanser and moisturizer sample
- Skin79 BB Diamond Collection The Prestige Beblesh Balm ( I didn’t want to mispell the word ‘Beblesh’, that’s what printed on the tube. Thats the thing with Skin79 when I first saw it.)
- The Body Shop Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist Sample ( I hope this would help during my insomnia nights, which hardly happen lately.)
- MAC 12 color eyeshadow palette (She mentioned about the ‘originality’ of the product but that’s fine with me, as long as they are usable)[Anyways, I’ve been seeing lots of ‘so call’ MAC products in the night market. I thought of giving it a try.]
- A black beaded necklace.
Two Awards at One Go!
When I receive notication from JeanJean, it instantly remind me back in highschool when I was a cheerleader. I had to be perky, energetic and many a cheerleader got to do. Thanks JeanJean for this lovely award. Oh, Vonnie awarded me this too. Thanks, Vonnie. Let’s pass this award around~
Grab this award on my blog by leaving a comment by leaving a comment on this post. Please make a post on this award on your blog then link the person who gave this award to you. Also, you must pass this award on to the bloggers that you choose.
So these are my nominees:
- Copy the award above to be placed in your blog
- State 5 interesting facts about the person who grant you this award
- Every blogger must state 10 facts or hobbies before passing the award
- You have to choose 10 receivers of the award and describe them
- A student just pursue into university life in psychology course
- We’ve met personally and been exchanging gift
- Quite a shy person
- A very careful person when it comes to choosing what she wants
- Outgoing and friendly [so be friends with her because she doesn’t bite]
10 facts or hobbies of mine:
- I’m a graduate of Bachelor of Business (Majoring human resource management, minoring marketing)
- I blogged about beauty, food, travel and life (you’re reading it)
- I have my youtube channel, treassure all my videos.
- I made my own blog business card (sound silly isn’t it?)
- I love Daiso!
- My other half, Jowie completes me
- I used to have lots of dejavu dreams when I was 13 but after a year or two it starting to dream lesser of it
- I sleep a lot, preferably 9 hours
- I love animals, I have a cat name Coffee
- I like crafty things
10 receivers and their description:
- Chris – who loves shopping and has just recently open a blog shop and good luck!
- Plue – whom I knew a couple of years back when we were spamming in a forum
- Connie – wonderful and talented girl with great product reviews and tutorials
- Xin – decorative and creative nail designs from her
- Elyn – willingly granted one of my wishlist *hugs*
- Dee – lovely lady who once featured my youtube channel
- Sue Lin – my highschool mate who’s still poking into each other’s blog
- Angel – my highschool mate and used to be neighbours, her cousin is my eldest brother’s friend and her uncle used to be my diving instructor
- Miu – she loves Stila a heaps, workshops and freebies
- Vonnie – from Hong Kong, gave me the chance to try on L.A. Colors cosmetics
Let’s all have fun with the awards! Thanks everyone!