I have made an unbaked Oreo Cheesecake for my beloved Jowie! It was pretty successful. I’ve gotten the recipe from Malaysianbabes.com, a forum that I’ve frequently visit. I did this as for Jowie’s birthday cake, I know it’s a bit late (I’m sorry ) but I did it sincerely with all my heart and effort. Want the recipe? Look at the pictures of how it looks like first!
For the crust:
- 120grams of Oreo biscuits (separate the cream and biscuit, only use the biscuit but keep the cream for filling)
- 70grams unsalted butter
For the filling:
- 250grams of cream cheese (soften)
- 120grams of castor sugar
- 2 Oreo biscuits (separate the cream and biscuit, crush the biscuits)
- 150grams of whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin
- 80ml of full cream milk
Making the crust
- Crush the Oreo biscuits and mix it with the unsalted butter.
- Press it into a round spring form pan, which can be open so it is easy to take out the cake at the end (make sure to press hard enough so that the crust will not break).
- Chill in the fridge till firm.
Making the filling
- Beat cream cheese and castor sugar until smooth.
- Add whipped cream, Oreo cream which has been separated from the biscuit and the 2 crushed biscuits.
- Heat the full cream milk and gelatin in a saucepan and constantly stir until boil.
- Pour the milk with gelatin into the cream mixture and mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the crust, covering all of it.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.
Happy trying and good luck!