From left to right:
I Love Your Blog, Interesting Blog and One Lovely Blog
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and his/her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you newly discovered. Remember to let them know that they have been chosen for this awards.
So the 15 nominees are:
- Lynn from 101 Compiled Beauty
- Dee from Hanidee
- Mina from Shinbi Belldandy
- Sue Lin from BAY BEE TEA
- Jenn from LIPGLOSSEATER
- Syen, Kahani and Eli from Soloverly
- Ekimura from A Little Bit of Eki
- Plue from Beauty Up My Life
- Tine from Beautyholics Anonymous
- Beetrice from Beetrice’s Reviews
- Tammy from Plus Size Kitten
- Elyn from Serendipity
- Xin from Pretty Beautiful
- Kimberly Tia from Bat Your Eyelashes
- YOU who are reading this, post this up okay?
Enjoy the award everyone!
About what happened to me is I hit into my eye accidentally. Last night I was on the bed and tearing from yawning. So I intented to pull one corner of my pillow case to wipe of the tears. I hold on to the pillow instead of the pillow case. My pillow aren’t the soft type, I’m using contoured pillow and you know how firm they are. Because it was really firm, my finger snapped and hit into my eye. That was pain but I see nothing in my eye and I thought it’s alright and started to massage my eye a little. When I massage on the outer corner of my eye, I felt a little pain. I decided to turn on the light and look at the mirror. OMG! There’s a purplish red spot the white area of my eyeball. I decided to rest and hope it would go off the next day. Today when I woke up, my eyelids was a little swolen and I went to check my eyes. There’s no longer purplish red spot but it spread wider into red. I don’t know how to explain about it. I took a picture of it.
WARNING!!! THE PICTURE IS PRETTY DISGUSTING. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN’T TAKE IT, SKIP THIS AND CONTINUE READING. MY EYE ACCIDENT, HERE.
I didn’t want to include the picture in the post because it might scare most of you away and not very pleasant to look at it too. It’s hurting now and I hope it will go off in a few days. My sight is still okay, I can still see like I normally do. If it doesn’t I will need to see the doctor. Please pray that the redness will just go off in a few days just like normal bruises.