‘Like the rest of the essential and prized possession in her handbag, the new SILKYGIRL Eye Love Handbag eye shadow palette is a must-have for every girl. This limited edition mini handbag palette is perfect for a girl to let her fun side shine through!’ – SILKYGIRL
‘SILKYGIRL Eye Love Handbag is available in two palettes, with three matching and complementary shades in each palette. All shades are highly-pigmented and the light texture glides on smoothly and is easily blendable on eyelids.’ – SILKYGIRL
The palette that I received is Desert Rose, below is the description of the palette.
Three earthy shades designed to enhance the natural color of your eyes. For everyday wear, use the medium taupe and light champagne shade. To add a little drama with a ‘smokey eye’ effect for night wear, add on the darkest brown shade. – SILKYGIRL
The cute designation not only replicate like a purse, you open the palette on it’s clasp like one too or at it’s handle.
Once open there is three complimentary eye shadow shades, mirror and double ended sponge applicator. The sponge applicator is made of latex sponge which will last better than ordinary sponge.
Close up look of the trio eye shadows, great for those who love neutral shades and shimmers. It doesn’t have any scent to it but at the edges of the eye shadow is not so properly pressed.
Test of swatch and the eye shadow is well pigmented. It does feel soft and buttery, goes on smoothly for swatch using my fingers. On natural lighting, the shimmer can be be seen slightly and on camera flash, it reflects light very much. The medium and the lightest shade seems to be almost being plain shimmer.
- Shimmery copper shade, the darkest shade among the three
- Shimmery peach beige shade, medium shade among the three
- Shimmery champagne, lightest shade among the three
Here’s a day look that you could play with.
- Applied shimmery peach beige on the eyelid
- Applied on the outer corners with shimmery copper
- Highlight underneath the brows with a tinge of shimmery champagne
- Redefine eyes with eye liner and finishes off with mascara
Test upon lasting power and oxidization in the total of 10 hours.
- 11:18AM – Freshly applied and I did use primer with it
- 3:26PM – Mid day update and the eye shadow remains it pigment and shimmer power.
- 9:24PM – End of the day and the shade of the eye shadow oxidized slightly.
I love the fact that they are well pigmented considering the packaging and price. The packaging is cute and if you don’t have eye shadow brushes, the sponge is quite a good one since its latex sponge. The only thing I wish that the eye shadow to be much less shimmery and to have even darker shade than the copper. The copper is still on the lighter shade because on this look its not dark enough to give enough depth for the eyes. The eye shadow did oxidized a little which is great because it only oxidized towards the last few hours where I almost call it a day.
Retail Price: MYR19.90
Collection Status: Limited Edition
Availability: In major drugstores, pharmacies, supermarket and departmental stores
More updates of SilkyGirl? Don’t forget to like their Facebook below!
- Well pigmented
- Cute packaging
- Very affordable
- Sponge applicator made of latex sponge
- Slightly oxidized at the 10th hour
- The darkest shade is not dark enough to create depth
My rating: 4.5/5
~ ♦ ~
This palette has been provided by SilkyGirl for review purposes, please refer disclaimer.xoxo,