Revlon Just Bitten Kissable is now in Malaysia! When I found out that they are available at Watsons, I have made my way quickly to check them out. Quietly standing alone at Watsons with guards stood about a meter away from me, I swatch all of the available shades on my hand and noting all the names accordingly into my phone. I didn’t take any photos because I know if I do I might be told to stop. There are eight shades available in Malaysia and you could check the swatches here.
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
-Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm
-100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
-Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required – Revlon Just Bitten Kissable
The stick is almost as big as a marker pen but this is the amount of product that you get, at about half size of the chubby stick. It has a very minty scent to it and it does linger for about a minute or two. Since I have two shades I will have both of them reviewed.
It glides easily on my lips and the shade is buildable. The more you apply, the shade gets more intense. Its definitely feels like a lip balm. The shade that I have here is Honey, which is a mauve shade and this goes great for everyday or neutral makeup.
- 8:49AM – Freshly applied
- 12:05PM – Quick update before heading to lunch. The balm stain did wear off a little bit on the inner lips.
- 1:15PM – Right after lunch, the stain is still visible on the lip line. I re-applied right after.
- 6:20PM – It wears off on the inner lips but other parts of the lips still look great.
This is how it looks like on an overall look wearing Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.
The next shade that I have here is Sweetheart, which is a bright pink shade and goes great for those who love bold lips. It definitely creates a lot of attention and makes your teeth appear whiter.
- 8:49AM – Freshly applied
- 11:53AM – Quick update before lunch. The balm stain stays on so well, only a tinge bit on the inner lips wears off.
- 1:16PM – Right after lunch, the stain remains on my lip line and outer corner of my lips. Re-applied right after.
- 6:59PM – The balm stain wears off a little more than it did before lunch on the inner lips but over all still looks great.
The overall look wearing Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart. Anyone could pull off bold lips even with the simplest makeup.
Ingredients listing for both shades.
I love it that it glides easily during application and the shade is buildable. The brighter the shade, the more it stains my lips. Its lightweight though I have layered a couple of times to my desired shade and it does feel just like lip balm. The balm stain doesn’t melt easily from its stick form, I reckon it could last really long. The moisture level is a little above average because once the balm stain wears off, that area of my lips will start to get dry but other areas are still fine.
Collection Status: Permanent
Availability: Watsons, Guardian, Carings, pharmacies, super & hypermarkets.
Show your love and support to Revlon Malaysia by liking their Facebook below!
- Glides easily
- Buildable shade
- Light weight
- Long lasting
- It does stain lips
- Only amount of product is half size of its size
- Moisture level drops on area where the balm stain wears off
My Rating: 4.5/5