When we talk about ampoules, they are usually used by beauticians or makeup artist. Even so, it is not only limited to such users but we, as normal consumers will be able to enjoy using them as long as you know where to find them. In this review, I would like to share my thoughts on La Belle ampoules.
Cheryl Choo from Sweet Ampoules, seller of La Belle Paris Skin Care gave a very friendly consultation to find what’s best for my skin. We have come to a conclusion that I should be using selective ampoules and mask which customized to suit my skin type and need, they work somewhat like a program which is recommended on weekdays use. Before sharing what I have used, let me share with you about La Belle Paris Skin Care.
“La BelleTM was inspired by natural, healthy and affordable skincare with extract from natural ingredients, the careful blend of ingredients are so fine that allow for fast and effective absorption into the deeper layers of the skin. La BelleTM carries a wide range of skincare products with distributed through selected distribution channel of Professional Beauty Salon and Aesthetician Entrepreneurs .
Age, environment and lifestyle are all factors that can affect the tone, texture and resiliency of the skin, these treatment based on products target skin’s ever-changing needs with highly effective botanically-based formula. Enriched with vitamins, plant emollients and natural protestants, these formulas can be incorporated into skin’s daily regimen or used as needed to supplement any skin care routine to achieve better effect.”
La Belle offers a wide range of ampoules, from pigmentation, moisture, anti aging, pores, brightening and rejuvenation skin concern. This is how it looks like at the back of the box of the ampoules. Ampoules has greater concentration than serums, they are much lighter in texture and easy to absorb by our skin. To maintain the purity and effectiveness of the ampoules, they are usually packed in small glass vials.
From the box, the ampoule vials sits on it’s tray and they usually come in 10s. Because mine is customized and for review purposes, I was sent with these to try them. Each vial of the ampoules is 3.5ml or 0.12 fl. oz. Aren’t those vials cute? They remind me of contact lens vials!
I was provided with four different types ampoules which is Sooth Hydrating, Pore Minimizing, Stem Cellular Repair and Acnex. I was recommended to use Pore Minimizing during the day and Sooth Hydrating at night. Their texture is really light, almost like water.
- Sooth Hydrating – Cater to all skin types,this ampoule combines a 2 in 1 formula with highly intense moisture and helps to recover the original suppleness of our skin. It also assists to calm irritations, decline inflammation and to lessen long winded redness. Ampoules are sold in a box of 10 vials of the same type. First purchase of 4 boxes is at MYR38.00 per box, for 5 boxes and above is at MYR35.00 per box.
- Pore Minimizing – Cater for oily skin and open pores skin types, this ampoule has purifying, antiseptic and astringent properties. It helps to unclog and tighten up wide pores. It is also recommended to balance sebum productions and to control excessive oil productions. Continue usage of this ampoule helps to redefine your skin by reducing the production of whiteheads and blackheads. Ampoules are sold in a box of 10 vials of the same type. First purchase of 4 boxes is at MYR38.00 per box, for 5 boxes and above is at MYR35.00 per box.
- Stem Cellular Repair – For all skin type, mainly for scars, uneven and dark spot skin types. Replacement by new skin cells is the best way of treating acne scars, damages to skin tissues and cure uneven skin. This intensive repair removes uneven outer epidermal layer by dissolving into the existing post inflammatory scars and to fill in depressed scarring. Methysilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate is an amino-acid known for its skin conditioning properties. It is found both Collagen and Elastin. This protein controls the elasticity of connective tissue fibres. It is often used to help keep damaged tissue from losing its elasticity and texture. At the same time stem cell activator will activate sleeping stem cells and intensify new skin regeneration from the inner deep of your skin. This replacement cycle will exit scarring and necrotic tissues, leaving our skin young, smooth and flawless looking. Ampoules are sold in a box of 10 vials of the same type. MYR85.00 for a box of 10 vials.
“Suitable for acne, pimple and oily skin. Soothes irritated area. Contain antiseptic effect on acne and pimples skin. Excellent in control breakouts. Ampoules are sold in a box of 10 vials of the same type. First purchase of 4 boxes is at MYR38.00 per box, for 5 boxes and above is at MYR35.00 per box.”
Cheryl popped in a vial of Acnex for me since I’m prone to breakout. It may look just like the other ampoules, don’t judge it too quickly. This stuff works without over-drying the breakout. When she mentioned to dab the product on the breakout, she mean it. I tried applying this on my nose for 2 days consequtively thinking that it may also help to reduce my blackheads but I was wrong! I had a bits of peeling all over my nose and Sooth Hydrating ampoule came to save my skin on this. It wasn’t a very smart move, I should have marked on Cheryl’s advice.
If you’re a first time users on such ampoule vial, here is how you could open it.
- Spot the arrows where its pointing, its a direction to guide you where you should push the plastic tab.
- Push the plastic tab with firm pressure where the arrows are pointing.
- When it reaches to the metal seal, carefully push the plastic tab firmly until the end to break the metal seal.
- After the metal seal has been broken, push carefully and remove the remaining metal seal to reveal the rubber seal.
- Lift the rubber seal and the ampoule is ready to be used.
I recommend to take precaution steps when opening the vials because the metal seal can be sharp after breaking it. Especially in step 4 when you have to push the remaining of the metal seal, you are prone in getting yourself a cut.
“Suitable for oily skin, tired skin & sensitive skin. Specially formulated for oily skin. Helps control skin sebum. Refreshing & cooling down skin. Peppermint is known as one of the world’s healthies food and natural medicinal remedies, given its powerful abilities to soothe and heal our skin. A pack of 25grams of the peppermint powder mask is priced at MYR6.00.”
To mix the powder mask is easy. Just follow these steps.
- Pour powder mask into a bowl
- Pour with 60ml of mineral water
- Mix until it becomes a smooth paste
Although it is printed to use the entire pack at once which I think is a little too much, you could try separating them up to 3 usage and mix with 20ml of mineral water for each use.
To use this mask is also easy peasy.
- Smooth the powder mask paste onto the face.
- Ensure that the mask covers the entire face
- Leave the mask on for 15 – 30 minutes
- Remove by peeling it or scraping off with spatula
Because this mask curdles pretty fast, it is a MUST to apply this as quickly as you can. In my case, I wasn’t quick enough and you could see that it looks chunky on my face. I had to use the spatula to scrape to remove since its too chunky to peel off. I love what this mask does for me! My skin felt soft, hydrated and calm. While I was having it on, it gives that cooling sensation. However, it didn’t really absorb my skin oiliness because it remains the same on the day after.
Having to go on this program for a month, little did I know it gives such a great result. I did felt that my skin improved but I didn’t know how well it was until I made this comparison. On Week 1, I had a little breakout after I went to a facial treatment and I was worried all over. It affected the result on Week 1. I do notice that my skin texture look much more refined, clearer and those nasty acne scars are gradually fading. Please ignore the redness on my undereye on Week 4, it was the damage of Chinese New Year preparation.
Here is a side view of my face showing how my skin gets clearer each week. Notice the acne on my chin? It subsides and faded too. I also do my very own blackhead extraction at home in the middle of the week and I find that these ampoules helps my skin to heal faster and better without much scars.
Here is a comparison of before and after using the ampoules. Do bare in mind that ‘Before’ photo is totally before I started using the ampoules. Can you spot the difference?
Here is a side view on before and after. I love how my skin now looks more calm and clearer!
I love the ampoules! While I felt the difference when I’m using it, seeing the results by comparison makes me a much more satisfied user. Though it is a little troublesome to keep opening those tiny ampoules, it’s worth the effectiveness. However, my skin oiliness is still an issue during the day.
SPECIAL PROMOTION just for my readers!
Mentioned “Sweet Traclyn!” when you purchase above MYR100.00 at Sweet Ampoules and you are entitled to receive 15% discount on your total purchase (excluding postage) with a FREE gift.
They re also running PWP (purchase with purchase) promotion for now. For the purchase of La Belle Paris Skin Care through Sweet Ampoules of above MYR100.00, you are entitled to purchase the following product at PWP price.
- La Belle Marine Face Scrub @ MYR40.00 per bottle
- La Belle Rose Toner @ MYR30.00 per bottle
Like La Belle Paris Skin Care Malaysia for their latest ampoules available below!
- Clearer, refined skin
- Fades acne scars
- Increases skin healing rate
- Proven result and effectiveness
- Prone to cut while removing metal seal
My rating: 4.9/5
~ ♦ ~
This set of ampoules and mask was provided by Sweet Ampoules for review purposes, kindly refer disclaimer.xoxo,