Personally, I have never tried any of Mary Kay’s products and I was given a few products to try by Mary Kay. If you know me well, I’m a mascara junkie and I just love how to see the transformation of my lashes by using the mascara. A few swipes of the mascara helps to open up your eyes more. I’m giving it Mary Kay® Lash Love™ Waterproof Mascara first.
Mary Kay® Lash Love® Waterproof Mascara defines, defends and delivers voluminous lashes, strengthening and conditioning them without an overdone look. Show your lashes some love with this formula that lasts for 10 hours or more.* Holds up through sweat, rain, tears, humidity, and water. Lashes appear fuller, lifted and multiplied.
- Unique sculpted brush separates lashes.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.
- Flake-, smudge- and clump-resistant.
The formula seems pretty wet and I’m a little worried that it might get clumpy seeing that a chunk of the formula stayed on at the top of the mascara before using it. The brush bristle is short but might seem to go well for defining lashes. The shade that I have here is I ♥ Black, the only shade available in Malaysia.
- Mary Kay® Panthenol Pro Complex™ is an exclusive complex that contains provitamin B5 (panthenol) and phytantriol, ingredients commonly used in shampoos and conditioners that together attract moisture from the air and bind it to hair. When used in mascara, this complex adds moisture to eyelashes and helps make the mascara easier to apply.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) is an antioxidant known for its moisturizing and conditioning benefits.
Applying mascara is definitely not the toughest job, just sweep them over your lashes and voila!
- Naked Lashes – Clean lashes without any lash base
- Single Coat – Lashes is well defined and the formula dries really fast once it get to your lashes. Got to work the mascara on the lashes fast. My lashes does feel dry and harden.
- Double Coat – It does get a little bit clumpy as I tried to apply another coat over and it doesn’t separate too well but it does build volume.
Lasting power check…
9:24AM – Freshly applied the mascara and you can see how it is slightly clumpy
4:27PM – The mascara didn’t smudge but if you look closely, some of my lashes are gathering together at its tip and my lashes does seem slightly weigh down too.
6:27PM – My lashes look the same from the lash update and it doesn’t smudge at all.
This mascara goes great for those who wants their lashes to be defined. It does give my lashes that high curl but it weighs down after 7 hours. Kudos for the waterproof formula because the mascara didn’t smudge on me at all, however it was pretty tough removing it. I used my cleansing oil to remove and the mascara does leave the panda eye effect on my under eye. Also, I didn’t like how hard my lashes felt when I have this mascara on, it made me had that impression as though its going to make my lashes dry and unconditioned but I have not seen any of my lashes drop.
Price: MYR 75.00
Availability: Mary Kay Beauty Consultants
Share your love for Mary Kay by liking Mary Kay Malaysia Facebook below!
- Water- and smudge-proof after 9 hours
- High curls
- Leaves panda eye effect after removing
- Lashes felt hard after application
- Difficult to remove with cleansing oil
- Weighs down lashes after 7 hours
- Gets a little clumpy
My Rating: 3.9/5
~ ♦ ~