Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss has been featured in Her World Beauty 2012 and there are eight shades to choose from. I like the petite size of the lip gloss because it looks ready cute and can be slip into any small spaces in my bag. The packaging is not flimsy at all and I love how it has floral vine design too.
Get brilliant shine and an instant boost of moisture that leaves lips feeling nourished.
- Loaded with good-for-you ingredients.
- Smooths, protects and conditions lips.
- Rich, intense, long-wearing shades
- In a range of finishes – from no shimmer to shimmering sparkle
- Custom-bottle fits in Mary Kay® Compact and Compact Pro®.
It comes with a fuzzy doe-foot applicator and through the swatch, I can see that this lip gloss is quite pigmented and has fine glitters in it. The fine glitters are quite prominent especially under artificial lights. The shade Pink Luster is a medium to dark pink, almost like mauve shade. It also has that sweet faint chocolate scent, it does smell yummy!
On before, you can see my lips is quite pale and dull and on after, my lips looks so glam! Simply because this lip gloss adds so much shine to it and I believe the glitters are boosting the shine. You can also tell how pigmented this lip gloss comparing both of the photos.
I won’t be expecting that this lip gloss to stay put on my lips on the entire day. Lip gloss usually slips off and can be transferred easily.
- 8:49AM – Freshly applied it and head off to work
- 12:12PM – After going through half a cup of water and green tea, you can definitely see the glitters from the lip gloss now. There are still remaining lip gloss, about 20% left and this is before me having lunch.
- 2:30PM – The lip gloss totally worn off and there is still bits of glitters on my lips. If you look closely, there are tiny white bite on my lips. Firstly, I thought there was some remaining tissue pieces left on my lips but I was wrong! Its the glitters from the lip gloss. I reapplied the lip gloss right after.
- 6:30PM – Only at the inner lips where the lip gloss is worn off because of drinking water throughout the day.
Its dermatology tested and from the ingredients listing, it does contain silica and mica.
I liked how pigmented and moisturising the lip gloss is but the shine was a little too much for my preference. If you like all the shine, this might be for you. The consistency is quite thick and sticky, my hair get caught on the lip gloss many times though. Indeed, it does provide moisture because even after the lip gloss worn off, my lips doesn’t feel dry.
Availability: Mary Kay Beauty Consultants
Interested for more updates of Mary Kay Malaysia? Don’t forget to like their Facebook below!
- Pigmented shade
- Sticky texture
- Shine effect is too great
- Glitters left overs when its worn off
My Rating: 4/5
~ ♦ ~