Don’t you hate it that your lashes get clumpy after multiple coats of mascara? Mascara that clumps your lashes might even dry your lashes which could cause breakage and at the end you get sparse lashes because of it. The latest mascara from Max Factor claims to defy all these clumpy troubles.
“Max Factor Clump Defy Volumising Mascara gives super volume (200% more), stroke after stroke and beautifully separated and defined lashes, without clumping, thanks to its new revolutionary brush with evenly spaced defining bristles and a curved shape to achieve mega volume.
No need to compromise, you can now have it all!”
It comes with a fan like brush where one side is curved and the other is straight. The formula of this mascara is pretty wet, I’m a little worried if it will weigh down my lashes. The shade that I have gotten here is black.
Let’s see the difference from the application.
- Naked Lashes – Without anything on even base.
- Single Coat – Because the mascara formula is wet, it did smudged a little on my eyelid during the application. On a single coat, my lashes looks naturally defined. No clumping at all and it goes on smoothly coating my lashes.
- Double Coat – This is where all the va-va-voom comes. As you can see my lashes look much more thicker, darker and clump free. Because of the brush, it helps to separate my lashes well during the application. It creates the fan out lashes but there are a few of my lashes are sticking together.
Though the application goes on smoothly, what about the lasting effect? Do you think it will smudge or weigh down my lashes throughout the day?
- 8:54AM – Freshly applied the mascara, loving the result after applying it.
- 11:54AM – A quick update before heading out for lunch, my lashes look the same as before. No smudges or weighing down. The curls are remaining the same.
- 3:15PM – A mid-day update. There no sight of smudges, weighing down or fall outs either.
- 6:26PM – I’m really impressed now. Nothing budged from my lashes and they look almost the same as when I have them on in the morning!
I love this mascara! Definitely recommend this mascara for its long wearing power and how it turns out on my lashes. It does provide volume but not as crazily as I would expect of false lashes effect. Because the formula is pretty wet, I need to be more careful when I use this mascara again. I removed it with cleansing oil without fuss and it doesn’t leave that panda eye effect either.It’s a little pricey for mascara similar price range of over the counter brands but if you could afford it why not give it a try. There are two shades available, Black Brown and Black.
Retail Price: MYR 72.00
Availability: Max Factor Stores
Want more about the latest of Max Factor? Give them a like for Max Factor Malaysia Facebook below!
- Darkens and thickens lashes
- Clump free during application
- Separates lashes
- Smudge free for more than 9 hours
- No fall outs or weighing down for more than 9 hours
- Fuss free removal with cleansing oil
- Wet formula, need to be careful during application
- No false lashes effect
My Rating: 4.8/5
~ ♦ ~
This mascara has been provided by Max Factor for review purposes, kindly refer to disclaimer.