Recently, I have just participated HiShop Beauty Ambassador Program and they have sent an April Beauty Pack which I did not reveal what was in the pack because I was too busy for the past few weeks. Even so, I will share with you reviews of what I have received from them and the first item I have tried is a mask from Nature & Co which is also a sister company to KOSÉ. The mask that I received here is just a sample pack weighs at 13 grams.
- Tightens pores and smoothens skin texture
- This cool-feeling lift mask smoothens out sagging skin
- The natural clay ingredients banish dullness to produce soft, smooth skin
- No artificial coloring
The Ingredients of Vital Purity
- Lavender Extract
- Containing large qualities of polyhenol, lavender has antiseptic, sedative, anti-infammatory actions and can also enhance healing power as well as soothe anxiety.
- Chamomile Extract
- Called the “apple-on-the-ground” by the Ancient Greeks, Chamomile not only speeds healing of wounds but has sedative and digestive actions.
- Vitamin E
- In addition to its antioxidant action, photo-protective and moisturizing effects, and healthy maintenance of the stratum corneum’s barrier function, Vitamin E works with collagen to effectively inhibit wrinkles.
- Collagen Extract
- Contributing to the skin’s elasticity, collagen counteracts skin aging throughits water retaining and protective membrane forming functions. Collagen is effective in enhancing moisture-retaining properties and skin regeneration.
- GABA Extract
- Used in food products, GABA is known for its relaxation effect.
- Used in cosmetic, it is expected to be effectively in stimulating cells.
Its a wash off mask and the texture is thick like many other clay mask. It has that strong neem scent and I’m just using my old foundation brush to apply the mask onto my face. If you’re wondering why I use brush instead of my fingers, the reason is it provides even application.
This mask comes perfect for me as I have combination to oily skin and acne prone. I applied a thin layer of the mask all over my face and it dries pretty quickly, within 5-10 minutes?
Here is a close up of before and after. I don’t have much acne now but left with the scars. On the after, the redness on my cheek and sides of the nose is lesser. After washing off my skin does feel smooth, soft and slightly firmer.
With the remaining balance of the mask, I store it in a tiny jar. I didn’t want to waste it and the sample pack has provided more than just an application.
I always love clay mask but this is not strong enough to absorb my skin oiliness because it hasn’t reduced after twice of using it. However, I do like that it helps to calm down the redness. For those who are scent sensitive, this could be too strong for you. The neem scent does linger onto my skin after washing the mask off. I can’t really tell if it helps to minimize pores because honestly, I don’t see much difference on just two usage. I would think that this would be suitable for normal to combination skin types. Though it didn’t do much to my skin but I’m happy that it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. The full size comes in a jar weighs 140ml, priced at MYR 88.90. If you’re interested, you may find the mask by clicking on the HiShop banner below. They are also giving FREE nationwide delivery if you purchase above MYR 50.00.
- Leaves skin soft, smooth and firmer
- Calms down redness
- Mild oil absorbing properties
- Strong neem scent
- Could be pricey for selective people
My Rating: 4/5
~ ♦ ~
This mask sample was provided via HiShop Beauty Ambassador Program, kindly refer disclaimer.