I’m not sure if you could still remember this BB Cream but it’s from Vanity Trove February 2013. This caught my attention very much from the packaging itself. Simple yet cute blister packs that I have ever seen from samples. Don’t you think so? Because this blister packs are much attractive, I have decided to give this a try.
“The BB Cream is formulated with plant stem cells to repair and keep your skin healthy while covering imperfections. It’s unique three-tier cream design includes the milk lotion with wild ginseng, the concealer and the serum with repair complex CLR.”- Oriks Wild Ginseng Stemcell Essence Twister BB Cream
To use this sample, simply bend over the top and it has a narrow opening to dispense the BB cream. This is less messy, minimize wastage and oxidization.
This BB Cream comes from Korea, you can tell from the Korean language printed. It does contain talk, silica and Paraben.
There’s no indication what shade this is, therefore I’m assuming that they only comes in one shade. The moment I have open from the blister pack, the shade doesn’t seem to fair until the swatch. It does look a tad bit light for my skin tone and appears grey-ish from the swatch.
Here is how it turns out from the application.
- Before – After applying my skin care
- Apply – Dab it all around the face and blend it with a flat top brush.
- Blended – The BB cream coverage is sheer to medium, you can see that my acne spots are still showing. Doesn’t feel too heavy or oily, skin felt hydrated. Blends easily.
- Set – Powder my face with foundation powder.
I tested this for a day and lets see how did it turned out.
- 8:44AM – Freshly applied it and I was worried that this shade maybe too fair for my skin tone.
- 11:53AM – The BB cream seems to have adjusted to my skintone but my skin starts to oil up especially the t-zone area. It settled on my under eye fine lines.
- 6:25PM – My skin is much more oilier and losing the BB cream coverage especially at the sides of my nose.
I liked how natural this BB cream appears on my skin and doesn’t give that crazy gray cast plus it didn’t oxidise. The only concern for me is oil control but this BB cream doesn’t comes with such properties. I would think that this would be better for those who have normal to dry skin type and fair to medium skin tones. The coverage is more on natural finish, sheer to medium coverage. Another backlash for me is that it settles on my under eye fine lines which doesn’t look very decent.
Retail Price: MYR 108.00
Availability: Oriks Outlets throughout Malaysia
More updates of Oriks Malaysia? Like their Facebook below!
- Light weight
- Blends well
- Doesn’t oxidise
- Adjusts to skin tone
- Less gray cast
- No oil controlling properties
- Loses coverage after more than 9 hours
- Settles onto fine lines
My Rating: 3.8/5