I have never use any peeling products other than peeling gel. I do understand that peeling can be beneficial especially for acne skin as it hasten the skin metabolisme. I was introduced to Sampar Pure Perfection Poreless Magic Peel, suitable for combination to oily skin types.
Poreless Magic Peel to the rescue! This night time band-aid rich in restorative enzymes supports the skin in its daily combat against blemishes. Surprisingly soft and seriously intensive, it reinforces the skin’s natural ability to repair and heal spots screaming for help.Results: The skin’s surface is smoothed, pores liberated and tightened and marks and spots visibly erased.
Glycolic acid gently whisks away dead cells left on the skin, perfecting its surface and texture.Lentil extract slows down sebum production in order to liberate and tighten clogged pores and mattify the skin.Chaulmoogra, Black cumin seed and Manuka oils possess antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties, allowing impurities to be eliminated, redness reduced and all types of blemishes erased.Urban Advance Complex, a powerful alliance of 3 active ingredients (shea butter serum, mint endorphin and probiotic sugar), acts as an anti-oxidant shield, neutralizing any cutaneous imbalances linked to pollution, strengthens the skin’s natural defenses and shocks the skin back to life on a cellular level.
It comes in a safety pump bottle because you’ll be able to lock the pump if you want to. It pumps out the fluid real easy plus type of bottle is much more hygienic. However, once pumped the liquid splats on my fingers.
It does contain alcohol and seems to be paraben-free, I think? Once open it can last up to a year.
The consistency is similar to lotion, easily absorb and has minty scent that I thought it could be tea tree. After looking at the ingredients listing, it contains peppermint which explains the minty scent. Once absorb it mattifies skin.
I tested this product for a month now and put this product to the very end of my skin care regime. There is a minor skin improvement as you can see from the photo.
- Week 1 – The peel does made my skin feel dry and tight. It broke me out within 2 days of usage especially on my forehead. I have stopped for using it for about 3 days then continue again.
- Week 2 – The redden scars seems to be improving as it is less redden. The pores did shrunk, you can see the clearer image when you clicked on the photo for larger view. My skin still feels dry and tight, not as severe as the first week and still breaking out here and there.
- Week 3 – My skin doesn’t feel as dry before but I’m still experiencing breakouts. My post acne scars seems less redden from Week 2.
- Week 4 – Again, my post acne scars are much less redden but I’m still breaking out and the black and whiteheads still come up to my skin very much.
Its a headache that I kept breaking out throughout my experience of using this. Before I started using this, my skin has calm down with no breakouts at all. On the first few days that I have used it, it does help to control sebum production but the dryness was killing me. Anyhow, it did shrink my pores evidently by the second week and the dryness stopped by the third week. Its gives a very slow result which probably almost unnoticeable unless you take photos like how I did for this review.
Price: MYR 126.00
Weight: 30ml/1 fl.oz
Collection Status: Permanent
Availability: Parkson Sunway Pyramid or Sampar Online
Support Sampar Malaysia Facebook if you like to be notified with their latest update!
- Lessen redness for post acne scarring
- Shrink pores
- Control sebum production
- Dries skin on the second day of usage
- Broke me out through out usage
- Can be expensive for selective people
My Rating: 3.8/5
~ ♦ ~
This product has been provided by Sampar for review purposes. Kindly refer to disclaimer.xoxo,