Revlon Malaysia revealed in their Facebook yesterday that Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Range will be hitting the stores next month. I have shared the news in my Facebook and one of my subscribers mentioned that it’s already available at Watsons. Thanks for the heads up! I quickly dropped by Watsons on my way back from work to spy on the shades available.
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood. – Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
- Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm
- 100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
- Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required
There are 12 shades available in the US and for Malaysia, there are 8 shades available.
- Precious – Nude with pink undertone shade
- Honey – Mauve shade
- Lovesick – Magenta, pink with purple undertone shade
- Cherish – Baby pink shade
- Sweetheart – Deep pink, pink with red undertone shade
- Adore – Brown with red undertone shade
- Rendezvous – Tangerine shade
- Romantic – Oxblood shade
The shade lovesick and Sweetheart is very similar but can be differentiated by the undertones and it’s glossy finish. Its a balm stain and the shade is buildable. Looking at the shades available the color selections are pretty good.
This balm stain retails in the US for USD8.99 and price varies from sales offered from local drugstores. In Malaysia, it retails for MYR33.00 (slightly priced higher than the US) and currently, Watsons are selling it for MYR32.80 and Guardian are selling it for MYR29.61. I bought Honey and Sweetheart to try it out!
Support Revlon Malaysia by liking their Facebook below!xoxo,