I just want to summarize those moments when I was in Kuching East Malaysia) for studies for a year. It’s been a great experience although originally I came from the place where most people in Malaysia wanted to be, the city of Kuala Lumpur. In my opinion, Kuching was not a bad place after all, although they are lack in certain substance, but somehow I think that Kuching is unique. The people are friendly and the environment is definitely cleaner than the city! It is a fact, you don’t believe it? Try visiting Kuching and I can even take you around for good shopping deals and food. I just want to thank to everyone I knew from Kuching because they were caring, kind, helpful and I have enjoyed a lot being there. I’ll never forget you guys! Time passes so fast that I didn’t even realize I have stayed there for a year, I’ll definitely miss everyone. Okay, here are some snapshots while I’m in Kuching. Enjoy!
1. The Famous Cat Statue in the town.
2. Semantan (This place is almost at the border of Indonesia. Beautiful!
3. A Welcome Clubbing Night in Grappa for Yi Nan
4. The Little Cat who knows whenever I’m around. It stays near where I live.
5. Jowie’s 21st Birthday
6. Great time in Town
7. Camp Permai (Damai Beach)
8. A visit to Mr. George and Ms. Voon’s (my lecturers) home. Spacious, lovely home and a cute kid!
9. Hotlink Festival Muzik Borneo
10. Ah Kian’s Birthday
11. Jowie and My Farewell Night Clubbing
12. My Room in Kuching
The first time when I have reached Kuching, I didn’t have any camera with me, so I couldn’t record anything with me. I have come with a camera for the second time I flew back to Kuching. Some of the pictures are not here due to unforeseen circumstances. I have the pictures saved in Jowie’s laptop but unfortunately, one day his laptop went haywire and his hard drive was spoil. There you go, all the pictures are GONE! I’m sorry but I can’t do anything about it.