The weather is cooling down with rains and cloudy days. On the west side of the globe, its transitioning to fall season. That doesn’t mean you can’t wear cute pastel shades on your nails. I’m not sure if it works for you, looking at pastel colors somehow brightens and lightens my day. This nail tutorial is rather simple, having sky blue shades with tiny detail of flowers and I’d like to call it Simple Daisy Nails.
What you’ll need,
- Base coat
- Baby blue nail polish
- White nail polish
- Yellow nail polish
- Top coat
- Dotting tool or any rounded tip for dotting patterns
- Apply base coat all over the nails.
- Apply baby blue nail polish all over the nails.
- Use your dotting tool and dip into the white nail polish then create 5 dots at the corner of your nails to resemble the petals.
- Clean your dotting tool and dip into the yellow nail polish. Dot it at the center between the white petals created earlier.
- Allow it to dry and seal everything with top coat.
My white nail polish is a little thick and it tend to get stringy when I created the petals but it doesn’t look too bad. I create additional daisy on my thumb for another corner of my nail bed. For some reason, the daisy does look like a bulls eye egg to me, LOL!
This nail art is rather simple, easy, cute, feminine and delicate that anyone could do it. Hope you enjoy this simple tutorial and if you have tried this, don’t forget to share it with me either in Facebook or Instagram. I’ll be happy to see your work!