I often go to food buffets with the BF and his friends, on the average of once a month? You must have not expect how much I ate, slightly more than an average girl does. I do get embarrassed when I tend to refill or eat a little more around girls. Put that aside because this ain’t about food anymore! It’s the Malaysia’s Largest Clothes Buffet happening at the end of this April 2014!
This will be something different from your plain shopping, it’s a buffet shopping! There are more than 50,000 fashion pieces up for snag happening from 25 till 27 April at Syopz Mall, Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus from 10:00am to 6:00pm. This is a new level of shopping for young fashionistas without burning huge hole on their purses. Each shoppers will only have to pay MYR60 and will be given a zip lock bag to shop as many as they can within 15 minutes. If you could zip it, you could keep it.
Where do I start?
Hover over to the Malaysia Clothes Buffet’s Facebook, like and click on their app as circled as above.
From the app, you’ll be able to see different time slots of each date. Select your preferred date and upon check out, you will have to fill some particulars and choice of payment method.
If you wondering what’s the size of the zip lock bag, it’s 14 inch x 9 inch and the breaking record is 16 pieces. The bag on the left fits 4 pieces of dresses and the right fits 1 dress, 4 skinny belts, 1 clincher and a pair of stockings. Malaysia Clothes Buffet also updates their sneak peaks of what they have to offer, here.
If the buffet shopping isn’t your thing, you could always go for the Blowout Sales which happens from 4:00pm till 6:00pm. No advance purchase needed and each piece is for only MYR10.
Here’s a map location to guide you to Malaysia’s Largest Clothes Buffet. Since there’s only 15 minutes to shop, here is some simple tips to remind you how to snag the most out of it.
- Inspect goods within seconds
- Quick decision making (contemplation will kill time)
- Roll pieces into the bag
- Keep reminding yourself of the time
- Push yourself to keep moving (time is gold!)
- Use the last few minutes to arrange pieces as packed as possible (do not waste any empty space)
- If you still have space, keep shopping!
Have fun and may luck be with you to snag as much as you could!
Terms & Conditions
- Cash terms only on event day
- No handbags and any other bags allowed in the ‘shopping area’
- May go for multiple rounds
- Only 1 bag purchase per session per person
- Sessions limited to while stocks last
- Clothes are all in brand new conditions
- No pre-loved/pre-owned/vintage items
- No trying allowed
- Shopper must be able to close the ziplock bag before exiting ‘shopping area’
- Bag must not be torn or damaged or a penalty for a new bag will be incurred
- No refunds
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry/sale of bag
- Management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice