Until today, ombre can never go out of style in terms of nail designs, hair or any that you could think off. I always wanted to have ombre hair but it could be quite costly to get it done at the salon or even DIY worries me if it didn’t turn out good. Another reason is because I work in corporate line and will not look as appropriate. Things has been turned around after I found my love with this Ombre Dip Dye Hair Extension.
This clip-on Ombre Dip Dye Hair Extension can be found at SuperModels2u.com and they come in 2 styles, straight or curly. There are 8 colors to choose from black to pink, brown to pink, dark purple to rose pink, rose pink to purple, dark blue to green, black to light purple, dark green to light green or turquoise to lime. It is made of synthetic fiber where hot tools cannot be used on it. The approximate length is 65 cm, width is 25cm and weighs at 110grams with 5 clips. I have chosen rose pink to purple.
If you’re new to clip-on hair extensions, let me show you how to wear it. It’s very easy and convenient to use this hair extension.
- Section your hair in half with hair clam or clip. I would suggest to section higher if you want the extension to appear shorter and section lower for longer looking hair.
- Unsnap all of the clips of the hair extension and carefully bring the hair extension close to your hair.
- Secure the hair extension below the line where you have section your hair. If you’re worried the hair extension may slip off, simply spray a layer of hairspray before clipping on the hair extension.
- Ensure that the hair extension is completely straight and firmly clipped onto your hair.
- Release your hair that was sectioned earlier.
- Blend the hair extension with your hair by gently bringing strips of the hair extension over your hair.
Looks difficult? Not at all! This took me less than 5 minutes to get it done, it is that easy. I highly suggest to ensure Step 4 is taken because if you don’t, the hair extension may look bumpy when your hair covers it or it may cause some pain (hair tension) from uneven weight spread. Trust me, the pain did happened to me.
Though they are synthetic, I love how it look so natural and blends well with my hair. I even fooled my BF and friends that I have colored my hair for real, they totally bought it. I am already considering to go for another color.
Because my hair is V-shaped, it explains why I sectioned my hair in V too. This is to allow the hair extension to follow my hair cut. Until you go very close to me, you’ll be able to tell that it’s synthetic.
Because I love how natural it looks, it’s a waste if I don’t share more of how the extension looks on me. I’m not very good at posing, please pardon me.
This is how I keep my hair extension, just tie on both ends of a clothes hanger with a ribbon and clip the hair extension on the ribbon. I keep them safeguard hanging in my wardrobe. I highly recommend to keep them hanging or lay them straight down to avoid unnecessary tangles and mess. Better off if you could also cover them with a plastic sleeves to keep them in place. To maintain it free from tangles, best is to place them on a flat surface (such as table or floor) and comb it till its all smooth again. If required, trim away those that has gone bad.
I love how easy and such an instant way to get ombre hair without damaging my hair and pocket friendly! It looks natural and the weight is acceptable but do bare in mind, it could get a little more warm around the neck. Just as I mentioned earlier, I’m considering for another color now. Also a plus point that I don’t have to worry about is the color wash-out. Vibrant colors like this tend to wash out easily on natural hair. The backlash is that it gets tangled and not as smooth while having it on due to our movements but I’m good with it, just try not to touch the hair extension as much. In regards to the shipping, it arrived to me the next day after I was informed that the parcel was sent out.
Availability: SuperModel2u.com, Supermodel’s Secrets Beauty store (1st Floor, 41A, Jln SS 15/4B Subang Jaya 47600 (Same row as Herbs N Foods))
‘Like’ Super Models Secret’s Facebook below for the latest no surgery beauty enhancers at their best promotion or offer! If you would prefer direct link to their Facebook, click here.
- Shop for more: SuperModel2u.com
- More updates in their Blog: SuperModels-Secrets.com
- Follow them in Instagram: @Supermodels_Secrets
- Instant ombre hair makeover
- Purse friendly, affordable
- Variety of colors to choose from
- Easy to use, just clip-on and go
- Blends very well with natural hair
- No hair damage and color wash-out to be worried
- Gets tangled while having it on
My rating: 4.9/5
~ ♦ ~
This hair extension was provided by Super Models Secret for review purposes, kindly refer disclaimer.xoxo,