‘An exceptional elixir exists. It contains up to 2 million Lancôme Rose native cells. Experience Lancôme’s revolutionary skincare innovation and our most powerful regenerating ingredient, Lancôme Rose Native Cells. Extracted from the heart of the rare and resilient Lancôme Rose using an exclusive, state-of-the-art biotechnological process, these native cells are proven to extend their own exceptional properties to enhance skin’s regenerative potential*. Each jar of Absolue L’Extrait contains up to 2 million of these precious native cells. Absolue L’Extrait helps reveal firmer, more elastic, more radiant skin for fascinating beauty.’ – Lancôme
‘An exceptional elixir exists. It contains up to 2 million Lancôme Rose native cells.
Experience Lancôme’s revolutionary skincare innovation and our most powerful regenerating ingredient, Lancôme Rose Native Cells.
Extracted from the heart of the rare and resilient Lancôme Rose using an exclusive, state-of-the-art biotechnological process, these native cells are proven to extend their own exceptional properties to enhance skin’s regenerative potential*.
Each jar of Absolue L’Extrait contains up to 2 million of these precious native cells. Absolue L’Extrait helps reveal firmer, more elastic, more radiant skin for fascinating beauty.’ – Lancôme
- Reduce 7 signs of aging (forehead lines, frown lines, crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, nasobial fold wrinkles around the mouth, facial slackening)
- Adding the level of luminosity to skin (42% increase after 4 weeks, up to 55% increase after 11 weeks)
- Evaluated facial expression to be more rested, peaceful, pleasant and beaming appearance
- The number of dermaspheres increases by 63% after 10 days of culturing.
It comes in an iconic jar, black and gold with absolute elegance expressing the boldness and the power of this ultimate cream. It also comes with an extra lid to preserve the purity of the cream.
I was sceptical since this cream is rich and thick in texture but I really love the scent. Since it has Lancôme Rose in it, the cream does smells like dried rose. So calming and soothing, goes well with your sleep at night.
As for me, my oily skin has transform to combination and I just need half a pea-sized of the cream for my entire face (including my eye area) plus neck. I’m using my own spatula since I don’t have the petal. After blending in, it does feel a little oily but as I go on massaging the cream onto my skin, it became less oily. Noticeable instant result is my skin has been re-hydrated by the cream.
I have used this for more than a month now and here is the progress weekly.
- Week 1 – I only use it at night because I reckon it might be too rich for my skin. This might be exaggerating but I felt that my skin sebum production is regulated, cheeks are hydrated and t-zone not as oily.
- Week 2 – I did get extraction at a free facial salon (it was freaking painful) and left me with noticeable red spots all over my face but I’m not keen to go for any follow up because its expensive plus the pain just makes me tearing all the way. I would say the cream is quite a healer because less sensitive around the cheek to chin area and it calms down the redness pretty fast. I started to use day and night.
- Week 3 – Many of the red spots are much gone except for the stubborn ones on the right of my forehead. I broke out on my right in between the eye and nose area. I also notice after using this cream, my breakout is not as often any more. I used to break out every few days and now, once a week.
- Week 4 – Even the stubborn spots are fading slowly on my right forehead. My skin seems to be much more healthier, plumped and glowing, not as dull and brighten.
Here is the close up of the 4 weeks progress. I love to see that it has significant results where my spots are much lighter gradually.
Here is a comparison before I started using and after a month of using the cream. There is no drastic change but noticeable results.
Though the texture is rich for my skin type, my skin looks well-hydrated even after I applied my mattifying sun block. I was afraid that it could cause more breakout especially the eye area but I’m surprised that it didn’t. The skin from my cheeks to chin are is rather sensitive, didn’t notice until my consultation at the facial salon. After the extraction, my skin did calm down and I think this cream has maintain the calmness of my skin because I’m no longer experiencing as much redness and itchiness on the area.
I do have slight fine lines on my under eye and I didn’t really notice much changes. I don’t have saggy or wrinkly skin but preventing is better than cure. This cream has improved my skin glowy-ness, less dull and brighten. I’m really surprised that it helped to regulate my sebum production. Its not that my skin is no longer oily but its lesser. The best thing about the cream is the scent of Lancome Rose, I freaking ♥ it! If you’re scent-sensivite, you might want to skip this cream because my Lover could smell it when he is 3 feet away from me but he likes it too. This luxury cream is expensive but its explained with the science behind it.
Collection Status: Permanent
Availability: Across Lancôme counters throughout Malaysia
- Regulates sebum production
- Instantly hydrates skin
- Calms and sooth skin
- Calming scent of Lancôme Rose
- Less breakout
- Healthier, plumped glowing skin
- Maybe too rich for oily skin types
- Very expensive
My rating: 4.5/5