For the continuation of the Talika Body Shaping Challenge, this would be the second series after the earlier products of Bust PhytoSerum 3.0 and Back Up 3D. I have made my promise to share what are the products to be used in my previous post where I had brunch with Talika and challengers. This time round we get into some serious and most common body shaping concerns.
Talika Shaping Serum
This is the first PBE-crammed shaping serum that is beneficial when it is triggered with natural or Talika Light Shaping device. PBE stands for Photo-Beauty Enzyme, a miraculous enzyme that can be found in blue micro-algae which has the ability to use light and naturally transform it to energy source to restore skin cells and repairs damage DNA. It also contains Phytosonic, an ultrasound-like active ingredient and a combination of natural ingredients including yellow horned poppy, micro-algae and caffeine that works to break up old fats by preventing the new ones from forming. This can be use on the jawline, neck, underarm, belly, waist and thighs. Independent test has been conducted at a private clinic in France and results can be seen on several ways.
- Reduces adipose tissue (-16.6% in 1 month/ -20% in 2 months)
- Stimulates lipolysis (+503%)
- Stops oxidative stress caused by cellulite (-2cm in 2 months)
- Slows down storage of new fat cells (-10% in 2 months)
- Instantly drains muscles for an anti-orange skin effect.
Talika Zero Stretch Mark
Stretch mark is very common, even I have them near to my underarm and buttocks but they are not deep. It happens when there is a permanent fibroblast contraction underneath our skin, they produces dysfunctional collagen and elastin which then appears purple-blue then pearly white lines on the skin. This Zero Stretch Mark has a key ingredient named D-Stretch which is a concentrated extract of saw palmetto that relaxes contracted fibroblast to its original state. It also means that it helps to reverses the appearance of stretch mark. Tripeptide is another ingredient that boost skin tone and firmness by activating their collagen and elastin synthesis. It can be applied on targetted areas of the body where there is stretch mark such as arms, breast, stomach, hips, buttocks and thighs. Clinical test has been done on 25 women within 3 months and here’s their testimonials.
- 87% said that their stretch mark are less deep
- 68% said that their stretch mark are less colored
- 87% said that their skin is more supple and toned
This product is not recommended for pregnant women and as Rebeccah did mention that during pregnancy is better to avoid such products.
Giveaway time! If you follow me through Instagram, you’ll notice that I hinted on the upcoming giveaway and here it is. With the courtesy of Talika Malaysia, they have provided three sets of Bust Phytoserum and Back Up 3D of 15ml each.
How to participate?
- Follow me in any of the social network of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Best to follow them all!
- Take a photo of yourself or something that you could relate to why you want these sets and upload it through Facebook or Instagram. A MUST to include in your caption with
I will check your submission through those hashtags, so remember it is a MUST to include them otherwise I will not be able to see for creative photos.
Terms and conditions
- Giveaway is applicable for Malaysia residents only.
- Participants can post as many photos as they like but each individual can only win a set, no duplicate winners.
- Only 3 winners will be selected based on their creativity and relevance to the giveaway.
- Winners will be announced through my Facebook and must respond within 3 days.
- Prize will be forfeited if there is no response.
- Giveaway will end on Tuesday September 24, 2013 at 12 midnight.
- Prize will be personally mailed by me.