It’s been a while again that I hadn’t update any video tutorial and I think for Christmas it’s the best excuse to come out with one. Here I present to you… The Coming Christmas!
I went for gym lately right after work hence of limited time to create videos, my apologies. Also, another reason that kept me away from making videos is my skin condition. I think previously I mentioned a little about my skin crisis and now it’s taking time to heal, which is a good news. I can’t wait for it to heal completely till my skin is free from acne/pimples/bumps.
With Christmas around the corner, I believe some would be as excited as I would. I already have plans for eve and day, it’s going to be awesome. The excitement has lead me to paint my nails last night and it turned out like this:
I think it turned out okay. Red with white snow flakes and flaky glitters on it. Very festive huh?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Santa, I have something for you…
I guess it’s perfectly normal for people to list out what they want for Christmas. I hope its not too late, I don’t have much too ask. Some could be high priority and some doesn’t matter if it’s not fulfilled. Here’s my wish list:
1. Been eying this Samsung ST500. It has dual LCD screen which allow from you to snap pictures from both ways. I already have Canon Powershot SX1 IS but it’s too bulky and heavy if I were to bring it daily in my bag. You’ll never know when you’ll need to be taking pictures especially being a blogger.
Maybe I should consider getting a new cell phone. Any idea which phone be able to capture great photo qualities?
2. Tadaa… this is something I have consider for more than a year. Such a long period isn’t it? At first, I planned to just go for another blog host. Xanga features are pretty limited as a free user. Nothing from java script I could encode into my page at all which includes chat box, networkedblog widgets, nuffnang ads and etc. It all runs by HTML coding only. If I were to move to a blog host, I might as well change it into a domain too. I’ve search for VogueFemme.com as domain but it has been taken already.
The reason why I have consider this so long is I’m really afraid that I lose my readers. I have blogger friends who losses their readers after they change to domain. It kept me thinking if it would happen to my blog and of course I hope it doesn’t. I could understand that Xanga could be un-user friendly for non-users. I came to know that there is misunderstanding people think in order to leave comment, they have to sign up for Xanga just because the sign up for Xanga popped up. You don’t have too but as I said it’s a misunderstanding because in leaving comments in Xanga, they automatically have in in default as Xanga user. This is why I have a poll for you to vote if you will still follow me when I change to the above domain. It will be in Facebook, please vote here ! Your voting mean a lot to me. If there wasn’t much people are going to follow, I’ll take it as a challenge as a fresh start. I’m not going to give up.
Clear & Blemish Free Skin
3. My skin crisis started since middle of year, at about June or July. I have seeked a dermatologist and my skin is healing very well. I will soon let you know who is my dermatologist and he is pretty famous especially for whom is staying in the city. If you want to give advice on what I should I do for my skin without seeing the doctor, just so you know I want you to know my daily routine.
- Cleanse face three times a day (2 times with mild cleaner, 1 time with gentle daily scrub)
- Walk to work that takes 40 minutes for going and returning home
- Drink green tea five days a week
- Eat kiwi daily after work when reached home
- Nap for at least 30 minutes after taking my fruits
- Taking supplements (morning = Spirulina, before bed = zinc)
- Lemon drink on empty stomach every morning (one pinch of salt, lemon juice with lukewarm water, suppose to detox & beautify skin)
4. Unazukin, the nodding doll either the Cherry Blossom or Rose. I’ve been wanting this forever ever since one Korean drama that I’ve watched. I couldn’t remember which one. It’s really cute, you’ll be able to ask question and it could nod or shake their head. It’s no longer in production according to Bandai’s Official Website. I couldn’t find it locally and searched through Ebay, it’s pretty expensive!
5. Revlon Color Stay Liquid Foundation, I know a lot of people rave about this. Outdated huh? I need to drop by my local drugstore to find my shade for this.
6. Rilakkuma merchandise from Watsons, they are just so cute! From left to right, plastic mug(purple), iPhone pink case (limited edition),fleece blanket, ceramic mug(purple) and 10 inch plushie (which I love to keep it in my bag).
Adobe Premiere Elements 9
7. I really want to improve my videos and I want to try this software. I know one of my friend is getting this for me, give it a shout out WOO HOOOO! With high hopes, my future videos will be more interactive. Have you try this? Let me know what you want to see in my videos.
I guess I’ll stop here at the moment, if I could think any I’ll update this list and have it posted in my Facebook. See? My wish list isn’t too bad~