Yes this is the first time ever that I’m actually meeting up a beauty blogger and the turn out? It was pretty good actually, I think we had a lot of fun talking with each other. Thanks to Jowie first of all for offering me to send a make-up brush that Lynn wanted for some time personally. Well I was pretty excited for the meet up and actually packed her extra stuff rather than just the make-up brush. Check it out from her post, My First Bloggie Meet. Nothing much but I do hope she likes it. She’s a sweet girl. I was trying to tempt her on extra stuff the day before just to get her excited and she packed some stuff for me! Hahaha, how nice of her…
A little note from her…which you’ll never know what is it, its our thing She re-used Elianto paper packet, which is good! I’m really trying to “GO GREEN”.
When it’s unpacked, there was so many stuff. Let me list them:
- Sunplay Water in UV SPF 25 PA++ Love it, I never say no to sunblocks at all…
- Elianto Aloe Moisturising Cream Love it too, if you read my previous post on Beauty Hauls from Daiso & Watsons, I did mention that Aloe Vera is my skin’s best friend too.
- Elianto Aqua Rich Whitening Serum Love it, I’m a fanatic on whitening products till my face now is fairer than my body…
- Clearasil Daily Face Wash, I have use it before but it didn’t work so well for me. Sorry Lynn.
- Vichy Thermal Fix Essence Intensive Rehydration Concentrate Love it, hydration is always good for skin!
Thank you so much again, Lynn for all your efforts. I appreciate it a lot. She posted more detailed on our outing, therefore I’m not elaborating on it anymore. Go check out her site, 101 Compiled Beauty. I think she’s a sweetheart, young and cheerful. Reminded me so much when I was in college. Damn! I felt old! Aaarrrgggghhhhh… Since I bring my camera to everywhere, I took the chance to ask the cashier lady to snap our pictures.
From left to right: Jowie, me, Lynn, and Nicholas. The cashier didn’t take nicely on the first picture, sad…we all look so much closer in the first picture but this is picture is much clearer.
I will try to review on all the things that she gave me. I know that I have promised to do many reviews and have not come out with it. I will do it alright? It’s just a matter of time. Be patient for me, pretty please?