Next months CLEO September 2009 Malaysia Edition features Beyonce Knowles. I just love how her skin glow so well and I almost mistaken her as her sis. My bad . There’s a Maybelline Watershine miniature lipstick that comes with this issue. Make sure you have it, if it’s missing please refer it to your newsagent.
New Products in September
1. ZA Pure Shine Lips, about 16 shades available
2. L’oreal Infallible Lip Duo Compact, collection of 6 rich and long-wearing shades
3. The Face Shop Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser
4. Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum, available now!
5. Charmzone skincare products, website here
6. Elisha Coy BB Cream, flash cut-out to receive RM10 voucher
7. Clean & Clear Active Clear Acne Control Kit, RM5 discount voucher and it’s available now!
8. Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil
9. Anna Sui Moisture Rich Foundation, sample redemption available and the new face of Anna Sui is Agyness Deyn ( love her!).
10. Eucerin White Solution Oil -Control Day FluidSPF30
11. Maybelline Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color, 17 shades available
12. Silkygirl Bedazzled Duo Shadow, available in 6 bedazzling pairs
13. FREE Vichy Normaderm Refine Total Pore Resurfacing Essence in trial size upon skin diagnosis
14. L’oreal Elseve Re-Nutrition with Royal Jelly 7ml FREE sample
15. Montagne Jeunesse Masque FREE sample redemption from 7 – 13 September 2009
16. FREE Seven-Day supply of Clinuque custom-fit liquid foundation upon expert consultation by flashing the page
17. Purchase Relaxing Gentle Cream Body Wash 200ml and Relaxing Soothing Body Lotion for RM125 by flashing the page to any Crabtree & Evelyn store
18. FREE Slim Fit Bust Firming Gel worth RM311 by posting coupon
Great Reads & CLEO Beauty Hall of Fame 2009 Giveaways
19. Sasa Fragrance Awards 2009 Fragrance Fest
20. L’oreal 100 Years of Beauty of 17 pages interesting and beauty tips
21. CLEO Beauty Hall of Fame 2009 Giveaways with 20 products with limited units available, just SMS to stand a chance to win them
p/s: I found that there will be a Daiso store opening in Sg. Wang shopping complex in September 2009. I’m really excited as it’s no longer far from me. It’s 10 minutes walk away from my house. I don’t need to go the one in The Curve that would take half and hour drive from my place. I saw the shop was on renovation today and everything from basic of floor stripping and lighting. I actually wish that one day Daiso would be near me and the day has come. I live in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, filled with quite a number of shopping complexes, tourist attraction and the business potential is there. I can’t wait for it’s opening!