The continuation of the Seven Deadly Sins Makeup Series and the exaggeration for this makeup makes it not suitable for any daily wear unless you want to cut out some steps. Anyways, I do hope that you enjoy it.
- Dial Concealer
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Cover Stick in 02
- Garnier Light Visible Whitening Face Powder
- Cheek & Cheek Blusher from Daiso
- Etude House Eyebrow Kit in 01 Brown
- DIY Eye Primer
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Ice White
- 6 Eyeshadow Palette from Daiso (Light Ocean Blue, Dark Blue)
- Pearl in Eyeshadow in Cool Blue from Daiso (Shimmery Blue, Shimmery White)
- DIY Mixing Medium
- Color Series Eyebrow & Eyeliner Pencil in Black from Daiso
- Rimmel London Glam’Eyes Waterproof Mascara
- Silkygirl Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara in 03 Blue
- KMS 517 Small Eyeshadow Brush
- Chamelon Double Ended Eyeshadow and Angled Brush
- ELF Belnding Eye Brush
- ELF Eyeshadow Brush
- Crobi Compact Eyeliner Brush from Daiso
- Eyelash Curler
I know this is not one of my best tutorial, so I’m not hoping much feedback from it but I really hope that you do enjoy it.
Cheers and take care!